[GTALUG] Are you on the watch list?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Mon Jul 11 07:33:10 EDT 2016

On 07/11/2016 12:52 AM, ac via talk wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 23:05:30 -0400
> Bob Jonkman via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
>>> I guess we'd better start talking about encryption, address
>>> spoofing etc., to give the five eyes something to do!  ;-)
>> Oh boy, I'll bet I'm in trouble now!
>> - --Bob.
>>
> Bob, you're in Kitchener, so you are exempt from surveillance :)
>
> Andre
I am not sure Kitchener is far enough away.
Besides its close to the hotbed of Linux development at Waterloo.

And you know how dangerous young idealistic students can be.

I can see the U.S. Senate hearings now.

"Please answer the question sir. Are you now or have you ever been a
Linux user?".
"Your name appears on the mailing list for Linux Journal".
"Are you prepared to give the names of other Linux users you have met in
the past?"

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||