[GTALUG] Notebook Computer Recommendations

jonathan willis jonathanwillis at inbox.com
Wed Jul 6 11:31:26 EDT 2016

You could go the custom gamer laptop route and build a laptop as crazy as
you want. You also avoid the microsoft tax.

For example:
http://www.reflexnotebook.ca/newreleases/sager-np8677-s.html
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-gaming-laptops-ct-118-96-98.html#!/dir=asc&no_cache=true&order=price&p=2&size=14