[GTALUG] little Android set-top boxes with HDMI in

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jan 27 14:16:04 UTC 2016

I was pretty sure that all the android kernels were linux.

Your right about things like device drivers and hardware not being GPL
and meaning that you can't recompile a kernel from source.

I would rather a fully rebuildable OS  but a  hardwired base OS that is
linux rather than some small proprietary embedded kernel is a good
second choice.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||