[GTALUG] Music Broadcast Server?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jan 13 11:20:57 UTC 2016

I have used runeaudio on rasberry pi.
It has a nice web interface and is reasonably easy to use.
But it is a bit quirky and I have found it to crash from time to time.

I was looking at trying to get something like multicast running where
any player could multicast what its playing and the other players could
subscribe.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||