[GTALUG] great boxing week ultrabook deal

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:37:48 UTC 2016

Anyone else buy this laptop and is installing Ubuntu 15.10 on it?

I've found that the touchpad doesn't work, but the touch screen does.
I read that the touchpad should work with the latest 4.4-RC but I
haven't had time to try upgrading the kernel.  I'm also having the
same issue with the light being on for the "airplane mode" and that
button does nothing (so can't turn off wifi/bluetooth with it).  I
managed to get the screen ratio to a reasonable setting (it defaults
to tiny-tiny everything).