[GTALUG] looking for an inexpensive vps

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:39:59 UTC 2016

I have been using ChicagoVPS for a number of years. I'm paying $30US ayr.
2TB bandwidth a month, 50GB HD, 2G memory

They were bought out last yr and have changed there fee's lately before you
could always find "deals" on there webpage but I can't seem to find that
now.

https://www.chicagovps.net/services/cloud-vps