[GTALUG] VPN Recommendations?

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:09:59 UTC 2016

I don't know if your looking for a plug and play setup.  But I have a vpn
in the US that installed open vpn and I'm in the stages of adding ad
blocking to the oprnvpn connection (blocking ads on model devices)  and
also build my own DNS to build a unblock.us like system to use Netflix.

Setting up openvpn isnt too hard on a vps.  Plus my vps system is like $30
a yr and pretty much gives you way more hard drive space and bandwidth then
you will need