[GTALUG] Motherboards and Network Chips

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 7 16:59:28 UTC 2016

I have the same chipset:

    $ lspci -s2: -v
    02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 06)
	    Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P8P67 and other motherboards
	    I/O ports at d000 [size=256]
	    Memory at dc104000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
	    Memory at dc100000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=16K]
	    Capabilities: <access denied>
	    Kernel driver in use: r8169
	    Kernel modules: r8169

So, check for 'r8169' or something similar.  My kernel is 3.10.96.
--
William