[GTALUG] Dinner before Meeting on Tuesday at 7:30pm

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sat Feb 6 11:40:16 UTC 2016

| From: Myles Braithwaite <me at mylesbraithwaite.com>

| * 6:00 pm - Please discuss on the general mailing list (i.e.
| <talk at gtalug.org>) where you want to go for dinner.

Reference material: <http://wiki.gtalug.org/pre-meeting_dinner>
Please help maintain and improve this wiki page.

Where do people wish to go?

I'll suggest Raijin Ramen (3 Gerrard St. East) because I've never
been.  If that seems like a bad reason, please make an alternative
suggestion -- I'd welcome that!  I don't even know if it has enough seats.

<http://www.yelp.ca/biz/raijin-ramen-toronto>

I recommend that we have a backup place in case our choice doesn't
work.  I suggest Donair Kebab House (385 Yonge St., near Gerrard)
because it is close to Raijin and worked well in the past.

<http://www.yelp.ca/biz/donair-kebab-house-toronto>