[GTALUG] Experience Upgrading From Fedora 24 to Fedora 25

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Tue Dec 6 16:55:46 EST 2016

Odd follow up to this.

While doing that T-420, I also performed the upgrade on my daily laptop.
Although what I failed to notice was that I jumped directly from 23 =>
25, skipping 24. D'oh!

Thankfully, the transition went very well from my perspective. Been
running the last whole week without issues. This is with third-party
repos like RPM Fusion, Dropbox, Chrome, Adobe, and some Fedora COPR
repos as well.

Your millage may very, but it interesting to see the result in my case.