[GTALUG] Fwd: Bell Fibe -- thoughts?

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:14:50 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I've had a persistent salesman at my door promoting Bell Fibe, so I thought
I'd better canvass TLUG members to find out if anyone's using it, and what
their feedback is.

I'm currently on ADSL through TekSavvy, and that's been working fine for
the last year -- it's about half the cost of Sympatico, gives me lots more
bandwidth, and has a 300G monthly cap compared to Bell's 60G. Bell Fibe is
unlimited (sic).

Thanks for your feedback ..

--
Alex Beamish

VP Membership, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org
Cast member, The Music Man! / Opens Nov 3 /
www.facebook.com/scarboroughmusictheatre