[GTALUG] Neighboring LUGs and Other Computing User Groups in Toronto

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Aug 23 11:03:21 EDT 2016

| From: Myles Braithwaite via talk <talk at gtalug.org>

| I'm trying to compile a list[0][1] of neighboring linux user groups and
| other computing user group in the Toronto area for the GTALUG website.

Great.

I wonder if putting this on the wiki would be better.  My guess: no
because nobody would feel responsible to curate the list.

Would there be a reasonable way for page to invite contributions
WITHOUT generating a lot of SPAM for you?

| Does anyone know of any user groups that should be added to this list?

The Raspberry Pi Toronto Meetup kind of fits between the two categories:
it isn't a Linux group, but Linux is pretty central to the Raspberry Pi,
not just background.

<http://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi/>

The GPU Programming meetup group is interesting to me.  Not very active.
Some of it is Linux-related.
<http://www.meetup.com/GPU-Programming-in-Toronto/>