[GTALUG] (question) TP-Link TL-WR802N 300Mbps Wireless-N Nano Router

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Fri Aug 12 09:16:56 EDT 2016

On 08/12/2016 08:56 AM, Scott Sullivan via talk wrote:
> Actually, forget manuals, let me give you screenshots.
You might want to make it n only, instead of bgn.  Having b in there can
really slow things down.  I don't know if that device supports gn or
just n only.  I have a TP-Link TL-WA901 and it does either bgn on n
only.  However, there's aren't many devices made in the past few years
that don't support n, so no harm in going with n only.