[GTALUG] Fedora Flock 2017

Thu Aug 11 12:45:15 EDT 2016

Stewart:

What would be fantastic. I had Richard Weait give a presentation several years ago and was always very interested in OpenStreetMaps.

If they are interested I can assist them on the Fedora side of things with putting together the proposal. Toronto would be a spectacular city to hold Flock.

Charles

---- On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 05:54:54 -0700 Stewart C. Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote ----

On 2016-08-09 02:45 PM, Charles Profitt via talk wrote:

> When I was discussing Flock 2017 with some Fedora friends I thought of
> GTALUG as a potential host group to help organize Flock.

If this suitably interests people, I can connect folks to the local
OpenStreetMap folks, who made a great bid for State of the Map 2014. We
didn't get it, but I'm sure most of the locations that were scouted are
fresh.

cheers,
 Stewart
---