[GTALUG] Anyone tried UbuntuBSD?

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:56:38 EDT 2016

When it comes to md5's , and maybe this will not work because of rarity,
but if you take your calc'd md5 and google it, you would hope it would hit,
if it doesn't then maybe it is corrupt? can do another down load to
know for sure.

and your right, no google hit, which means its likely a very particular
issue to just you :)

I was interested in trying this some time to, looking forward to hearing
your results and impressions of it.
-tl