[GTALUG] Modem/router replacement?

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:20:24 EDT 2016

I don't use DSL so I can't help with the PPPoe.

But as for a spare modem.You maybe surprise to find Value Village has them
often! . I have found several Routers that are upgradable to DD-WRT for $5
Example the other day I picked this one up for $5.99.
http://www.cnet.com/products/linksys-wrt400n-simultaneous-dual-band-wireless-n-router/