[GTALUG] PCI Slot Fan Seeker

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Sun Apr 3 22:31:27 UTC 2016

Okay... So this maybe silly, but does anyone have one or more of these
kicking around their parts bins?

Ultra PC Vent II System Exhaust with 2 - 45mm Fans
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=633877

Had two of these come into my possession (in retro sea-foam green!) from
one of Hacklab's Junk Independence days. They were surprisingly the
perfect cooling solution for keeping even temperatures in my NAS boxes.

 From the research I can find, the company that had these produced has
been out of business for some time. And so the best I can find is
singles on ebay. I also suspect these may be also lurking on dusty
shelves of the some of the college street computer shops.

Anyways, looking to get my hands on another, and if it's taking up space
with someone, let me know! I'll give it a good home.

--
Scott Sullivan