[GTALUG] question -- how to boot from USB with multiple ISOs?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 26 14:53:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Right now, I'm carrying around 2 USB sticks,
    - one 32GB -- it boots Linux and contains about 10 bootable ISOs.
    - one 8GB -- to 'dd' the real ISO that I want to boot.

It's 2-step process, and it's ok.  But, I would like to reduce it to
1-step.

How can I boot those multiple ISOs directly from one USB stick?

Eg. if you want to boot Fedora/Ubuntu/Clonezilla, what do you do?  I
guess you can carry around 3x8GB USB sticks,
    http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_632&item_id=073667
but 1x32GB USB stick,
    http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_181&item_id=058767
is better, I think.