[GTALUG] OT: Inexpensive laptop for Minecraft?

Ivan Avery Frey ivan.avery.frey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:43:34 UTC 2015

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 14:36 Lennart Sorensen <lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
wrote:

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 12:14:31PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> Sorry about that.  I'm still learning to use BlackBerry Q10.‎ Now I know
why RIM went belly up. Whoever designed UI must have been on drug.

I rarely do email on my phone.  I just tried sending one to myself from
gmail on my blackberry, and yes it is a horrible mess.

Selecting 'plain text format' from the menu before sending does generate
a perfectly nice message though.  I wonder why they don't do dual format
like sane mail clients do.  Maybe I should do a feature request.
Being able to set plain text as default would be a nice feature too.
Being able to set it as a setting for each email address in the contacts
would be

ideal.

There are some settings for gmail available on the desktop that one can't
access in the mobile app. There is an option there about sending in plain
text.