[GTALUG] OT: Inexpensive laptop for Minecraft?

Matt Price moptop99 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:17:38 UTC 2015

Wanted to say a belated thank you to everyone.  I don't think a thinkpad is
the right tool for htis particular job, though I've had only thinkpads
myself for the last little while. our experience has been that even recent
T-series laptops with pretty decent integrated intel graphics are just a
little slow for adequate gameplay.  It looks like there are quite a few
used gaming laptops hovering around the $500 mark on Craigslist:

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/search/sya?query=gaming+laptop

And that seems a pretty good option for now!