[GTALUG] Active Surplus is Closing it's Queen Location

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Mon Sep 7 00:30:32 UTC 2015

On 15-09-03 02:08 PM, Scott Sullivan wrote:
> Details on their site. Steels location to stay open. Everything 50% off.

Another (almost historic) landmark is about to be lost? It just won't be the
same to walk along Queen Street east of Spadina and not see the Gorilla
standing on the side walk.

I remember noticing that Active was upstairs the last time I was in the
area. They used to be on the main floor and had a basement to visit. I
wouldn't be surprised if rents have gone up too much for them. That section
of Queen St. West has gotten really upscale since the days I used to work at
Arkon Electronics in the 80's.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.