[GTALUG] OT: Inexpensive laptop for Minecraft?

Matt Price moptop99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:32:42 UTC 2015

Hello everyone! Thought I'd tap the collective brain. I'm looking for a
relatively inexpensive laptop for my son, who mostly just plays minecraft
(and occasionally needs the computer for school work, using google docs & a
browser). Any suggestions of models, or places to buy? I'm looking for
something pretty inexpensive, but with dedicated graphics that will allow
him to play minecraft comfortably for the next year or  so at least.

Thank you!