[GTALUG] QEMU and GDB debugging a kernel module

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Thu Sep 3 20:52:19 UTC 2015

On 15-09-03 11:41 AM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Last I looked at it (a long time ago), ddd had to be one of the worst,
> most buggy, awful ui, pieces of crap I ever encountered.

I know what you mean. When I first tried ddd it would often crash in the
middle of your debug session if you looked at it wrong, but it did recover.

The UI hasn't changed a whole lot from the early days but it has gotten a
bit less prone to crash. It usually works for me so I haven't bothered to
look around and see if there is something better that can be used in place
of ddd.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.