[GTALUG] OnePlus flakey? [was: (off topic) unlocked phones]

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:41:20 UTC 2015

I don't think they are flaky, they are starters and sometimes suffer from
the growth pains. They heavily underestimated the demand for the One, got
overwhelming traffic on their servers multiple times, got stabbed in the
back by Cyanogenmod, but kept sending phones. They solved most problems.

I know there are hundreds of people hating them on their forums, but come
on, they sold 1M units only in '14. Some of those will have issues, as
normal, but the majority of the phones are very, very good.

I will stick to the One for now. It's very powerful, beautiful, cheap, have
amazing battery life, the camera is good enough, and I don't need Android 6
right now. I even tried a CM build earlier this week, but reverted to
Resurrection Remix.