[GTALUG] (off topic) unlocked phones

Clifford Ilkay clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Thu Oct 22 23:38:25 UTC 2015

On 22/10/15 11:16 PM, Bob Jonkman wrote:

> On 22/10/15 05:56 PM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>> And don't even mention the Oneplus; nice phone, supremely flaky
>> company.
> Could you clarify? I've been thinking of a OnePlus Two as my next phone...

Evan said it's a flaky company and didn't pass judgment on the phone. I
have one and I quite like it. My son bought a Zen Phone. It seems OK,
too. I haven't switched to Oxygen OS. I quite like Cyanogenmod, though
the update I got in August has had a few issues, not the least being
that Bluetooth stopped working after the update. I reinstalled the OS
and all was well. I notice I have another update but I haven't spent the
time to figure out how to install that update now that I have TWRP,
which I'd installed to reinstall the OS.

--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay

+1 647-778-8696