[GTALUG] (off topic) unlocked phones

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:53:04 UTC 2015

Hello Evan,

I think staples site is just broken, I checked  the usual suspects and
it looks like a bunch of canadian online computer retailers have
unlocked Moto G, I think it would be interesting for you to browse the
smartphone sections on each website:

Newegg --
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100023269&IsNodeId=1&Description=moto%20g&name=All%20Cell%20Phones%20-%20Unlocked&Order=BESTMATCH&isdeptsrh=1

NCIX -- http://search.ncix.com/search/?qcatid=0&q=moto+g