[GTALUG] Infrastructure issues that should be solved on the GTALUG Server and Mailing List

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Wed Nov 25 11:26:24 UTC 2015

If you are interested in helping out GTALUG on some infrastructure
issues checkout these issues in our GitHub issue tracker:
<https://github.com/gtalug/infrastructure/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+no%3Aassignee+no%3Amilestone>
(your experiences and knowledge would be beneficial).

We also have a list of Someday/Maybe tasks that we would like to have
done at some time in the future:
<https://github.com/gtalug/infrastructure/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3ASomeday%2FMaybe>.

Also if you are interested in joining the more day-to-day discussion on
the operation of GTALUG you can join our operations mailing list: