[GTALUG] Server issues and questions

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:30:50 UTC 2015

I have some questions, ideas, and suggestions.

Is control r required to configure the raid?

Is it that you can't "catch" the control r ? Is it that it goes by too
quickly?

Is the drive detected?

Is the drive connected to an on-board raid card or an add-in card?

Is the drive SAS or sata?

You could try installing on a different non raid disk. Then use the vendor
tools to access and configure the raid card using the user space tools.

David