[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting Tonight at 7:30pm

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Tue Nov 10 09:01:03 UTC 2015

<http://gtalug.org/meeting/2015-11/>

# Lightening Talks

November's GTALUG meeting will be a bunch of audience organised short
talks. If you would like to give a talk, all you have to do is write
your name on a post-it and stick it on the whiteboard in the front of
the room. When your talk get's picked you will have 10 minutes of
uninterrupted time for you to present, then 10 minutes of audience
questions/concerns.

Slides are not required, but if you need them please bring a PDF copy
on a USB key or email them to <speaker-coordinator at gtalug.org>.

## Location

George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
245 Church Street, Room 203
Ryerson University

<http://goo.gl/maps/16oJ2>

<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/23447525>

## Schedule

* 6:00 pm - Before each meeting a group of GTALUGers go to dinner for
food and socializing. This month we are going to Roti Roll @ 361
Yonge. St <http://www.yelp.ca/biz/roti-roll-caribbean-cuisine-toronto>.
* 7:30 pm - Meeting and presentation.
* 9:00 pm - After each meeting a group of GTALUGers move to the The
Imperial Pub (54 Dundas St East) for refreshments and more
socializing.

# Code of Conduct

We want a productive happy community that can welcome new ideas,
improve every process every year, and foster collaboration between
individuals with differing needs, interests and skills.

We gain strength from diversity, and actively seek participation from
those who enhance it. This code of conduct exists to ensure that
diverse groups collaborate to mutual advantage and enjoyment. We will
challenge prejudice that could jeopardize the participation of any
person in the community.

The Code of Conduct governs how we behave in public or in private
whenever the Linux community will be judged by our actions. We expect
it to be honored by everyone who represents the community officially
or informally, claims affiliation, or participates directly. It
applies to activities online or offline.

We invite anybody to participate. Our community is open.

Please read more about the GTALUG Code of Conduct here:
<http://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/>.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the GTALUG Code
of Conduct please contact the GTALUG Board @ <board at gtalug.org>.
---
GTALUG Announce mailing list
announce at gtalug.org