[GTALUG] Backups for files

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:13:50 UTC 2015

Totally agree. I like to keep my stuff on a server I can control. I was
just using gdrive as a option. As for rsnapshot it should work on gdrive,
since it's mounted just like a normal drive. The only difference you will
see is the speed of transferring files to it. It looks and acts just like a
'usb drive' .