[GTALUG] Surprise, IPv6!

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:39:12 UTC 2015

I had trouble getting my fortigate 60C do to both ip4 and ipv6 over pppoe.

I just scored a fortigate 60D and amd trying to find the time/brain power
to migrate my config to the new device and see if I get it up.

...phrasing.

Also note:

* I'm a teksavvy client with ipv4 and ipv6 allocations.
* the foritgate 60c does the Hurricane electric ipv6 tunnel fine ( HE had a
drop down config for it ).