[GTALUG] registrar for .ca

Jeremy Baker jab at mbcs.ca
Fri May 29 12:56:21 UTC 2015

I run my own dns, my registrar just has to get my ns records up to the
parent domain.  Unfortunately, while registeryour.ca allows you to enter
both ipv4 and ipv6 addresses of your dns servers, they are failing to
have AAAA records placed in the .ca servers.  This is holding up my
Hurricane Electric certification, which I need to complete before they
will unblock port 25.

On 05/28/2015 03:23 PM, Darryl Moore wrote:
> I use registeryour.ca too. Amy quite happy with them as a registrar. I
> don't use any of their other services. I use Hurricane Electric for all
> my DNS services. http://dns.he.net.
>
> On 15-05-28 03:10 PM, Jeremy Baker wrote:
>> Looking for some advise about a good registrar for .ca and .com  I've
>> been using registeryour.ca, but have found them lacking in customer
>> support and features (dnssec).  I would like to move to someone that is
>> more responsive and has support for the following
>>
>> dnssec
>> ipv6
>>
>> I was just looking at namespro.ca, and their prices are cheaper for .ca
>> and .com.  Any experience with them?

Jeremy Baker <jab at mbcs.ca>
GnuPGP fingerprint =
EE66 AC49 E008 E09A 7A2A  0195 50EF 580B EDBB 95B6