[GTALUG] writing to group

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Thu May 28 19:41:45 UTC 2015

Hello moderators. I lerk in the GTALUG newsgroup often but don't often
respond. I did response to the last thread for the first time in a
while, but got a message back saying my message was awaiting moderation.
I'm expecting this one to as well, and you can choose whether to respond
directly or to post in the newsgroup and respond there.

Does this group seriously moderate each and every message that passes
through? Or do you have membership levels with some people requiring
moderation and others not? Just curious, as if my messages are likely to
get significantly delayed, then that would certainly have an effect on
whether I try to post much more in the future.

Kind Regards,
Darryl Moore