[GTALUG] registrar for .ca

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:20:37 UTC 2015

I don't have any recent experience with anyone but easydns.ca for a
long time; I've been with them since 2003.

I have found their customer service to be outstanding, and they are a
class act.  A quick sample of why I am a happy customer can be found
right here: http://blog.easydns.org/

They definitely do DNSSEC, I haven't really looked into ipv6.

That said, I am a big fan of de-coupling my registrar from my DNS
provider, as having the two separate means that you are better
insulated from fraudulent behaviour, rent-seeking and corporate
failure.

Good luck!