[GTALUG] (OFF-TOPIC) Looking for pictures of an XL-87

Paul King sciguy at vex.net
Sun May 24 03:01:00 UTC 2015

Hi folks:

This is even difficult to Google. I had been looking for some pictures
(digital, natch) of a computer we referred to as an XL-87 back in university.
They were old units back then too. I believe they were manufactured by Cybernex
with the full name "Cybernex XL-87". My first exposure to an operating system
was through these terminals, with the OS being a variant of UNIX.

But if anyone has photos of such a terminal, could you please email as an
attachment off-list?

Paul King