[GTALUG] Scripting with Interactive Utilities

Tim Sattarov stimur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:37:03 UTC 2015

You can just spit it to stdin of ktutil

echo -e "add_entry -password -p alice at BLEEP.COM -k 1 -e
aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96\ntest\nwkt test_srv"  | ktutil

or if you don't want to keep passwords in shell history, put commands to
the file and then

cat command_file | ktutil

where command file is
---
add_entry -password -p alice at BLEEP.COM -k 1 -e aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96
test
wkt test_srv
---

Tim