[GTALUG] USB Fan

phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca
Fri Mar 27 01:02:35 UTC 2015

The local Dollarama is selling a nice little USB powered fan for $3. It
comes with a USB - to - Fan adaptor cable and provides a pleasant breeze.
My wife is using a couple of them (plugged into USB power adaptors) to
ventilate the seedlings that are sprouting in our kitchen. I got one in
advance of the hot summer weather. I'm thinking it will be very convenient
to plug into a front-mounted USB connector on my computer.

FWIW,

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto