[GTALUG] Dinner Ideas for April's Meeting

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:54:35 UTC 2015

On 24 March 2015 at 11:31, Myles Braithwaite <me at mylesbraithwaite.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Gordon Chillcott <gordontc at look.ca> wrote:
>> Who was number two on that straw poll you took?
>
> Threeway draw between Love at First Bite (Pizza), Mehran (Indian),
> Kaiju (Ramen).

Mehran is the one on Church that we have been to a few times, I think?  I'd
certainly be fine with either it ir LaFB, but I'd kind of like to try
out Kaiju; it
seems to have some favorable opinions on Yelp and blogto.com.

Another survey wouldn't be a terrible thing.

BTW, my comment on Ethiopique is that I liked it well, but it is a bit
more expensive (which might be a barrier for some) and we needed
more time to do it justice.  So it certainly isn't apropos for "all the time."