[GTALUG] (no subject)

R. Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:33:56 UTC 2015

>Must be these darn touch screens that are all the rage.  I don't know
>how people think they can actually create content on them.

I wish I could ratchet back the touch sensitivity by a factor or two. Otherwise in landscape mode, its a bit like a Z80 or one of the other first gen personal computational devices. It would also be nice to have something like a double touch perimeter pad to minimize stray touch damage.

Unfortunately that would require root. I really only have the device for a short time in order to suss out various vulnerabilities under a particular OPSEC requirement.  No hardening just a pen report.

I know its Android, please don't snicker.

On the upside I'm getting better at two finger typing and at under 200 bucks its full of features, fast and fairly friendly. I may get one myself.

--
Sent via K-9 Mail.