[GTALUG] Keep X from going to sleep

R Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:10:11 UTC 2015

I just checked some exploits from the last year. There is one WiFi attack which targets the red wire of video, in effect capturing frames which are carried on it. It is a directed attack, but what I'm getting at is that there may be a possibility of RF interference. I remember back in the say that running cable for IBM token ring networks was problematic if the wiring ran parallel to AC carried over Romex wiring and completely FUBAR crossing near florescent lighting.
So your cables are all neat and tidy and not close to ac cables, lighting ballasts or compact fluorescent lights, and in a place with relatively modern and properly grounded power, right.
If so I think its possible that on wake events, the palate Damon doesn't release the blank screen, which is a signal of its own, rather than the lack of a signal, as we tend to assume that's what a nothing is.