[GTALUG] MP BIOS Toshiba - semi revival

R Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:34:37 UTC 2015

OK just checked the rendering of sent messages on this phablet and sure enough I noticed a slight difference in font sizes. Those with better eyesight might quibble over my use of the word slight but I digress here.

I think the last time this was an issue with mail for me was when majordomo was choking on mime attachments to HTML messages, hence the mail server upgrade.

Same solution this time. Abandon the natively provided gmail, which compels the sender to HTML and use K9 Mail, which does not.

Retro thanks to Mario who provided this mail agent suggestion the last time when a varient of the IFS VAR was trashing googles servers and borking mail sent via gmail in general.

On another note, I notice Debian implemented dash to try to deal with exploits. Does anyone know offhand what Fedora has implemented, or is all this handled through SElinux policy management?