[GTALUG] MP BIOS Toshiba - semi revival

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:18:26 UTC 2015

I'm  not sure whats happening to the rendering. I'm not doing any thing
regarding format myself, just using phablet defaults. No irregular font
sizes in my display. The quoted text is in one colour, new text in another.
I thought issues of plain text v html were sorted when the mailserver was
upgraded. Just checked this with my samsung and no issues for my display on
this device either, so for the moment I dont know what's going on.