[GTALUG] MP BIOS Toshiba - semi revival

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:15:06 UTC 2015

I have to say the Toshiba hardware is a cut above any of my other
reclamations to date. I'd of happily under clocked this unit to keep it
functional. I like the form factor a lot and as I said Sugar runs fine.

On another note, in respect of one of the laptops you surprised me with
when I picked up the Toshiba. Project reflow video is on the back burner
after certain classified materials were discovered. Construction of the
fume hood has stopped and I am engaged in a strict social contract to not
Frankenstein any electronics in food preparation areas.

Curses foiled again. Its kind of like the time my dad caught me doping the
tissue paper wings of a Folker BiPlane in my room with the windows closed.
However in this case no lecture needed. I am after all, not completely
intransigent to reason.

I hav en't even looked at the HP yet except to confirm; yep that's one dead
battery.

Many hours of fun left in the tickle trunk now, so my thanks and regards.

Russell