[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:36:11 UTC 2015

For myself I recall the phrase as fix the world and as coming from class
discussion on topics of the day.  Rosa Parks and civil rights, Vietnam and
the returning disenfranchised vets, Nixon and Watergate, IBM IT&T and Hal
Geneen, Hal Banks and the CSU and all the other stuff that served to sprout
the phrase; well maybe I can't change the world but I can change my little
part in|of it. This was the antithesis to Timothy Leary and "turn on, tune
in and drop out."

Also "for the world" is kind of an incomplete thought. It requires context.
Fix the world is clear. As is its antisocial counterpart.

As a metasploit I could say it like this. As a thought put down in writing,
what comes before "for the word" The answer is "nothing" therefore the
phrase truly means "nothing for the world." Clearly not the authors intent.

Neither fix nor fuck when used this way, may be given an opposite or false
meaning without additional word modifiers serving to change the context of
the underlying thought.

Again the eternal child in me is just crying out for me to say; in this
brave new holographic universe perhaps "Fork The Word" is more appropriate.
As in, if we could compile the OS and enumerate all the UART's properly at
runtime, then find the right tic on the omnibus, all the worlds problems
would just disappear.
Apologies to Arthur C. Clark who first planted that thought in his Sci Fi
story "The Nine Billion Names Of God."

Russell