[GTALUG] NTP's Fate Hinges On 'Father Time' - InformationWeek

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Mon Mar 16 01:47:57 UTC 2015

On 03/15/2015 04:58 PM, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> It's not as pretty as the Synchronome clock that hangs in the board
> room of the IESO in /redacted/ (one is not supposed to know where
> their HQ is: it has no sign, is heavily armoured, runs on positive
> pressure, etc.) which was used to manage The Hydro's grid.

I have been inside there a few times with my work.  It's located at
Lakeshore Rd. and Winston Churchill, in Mississauga.  It's hardly a
secret though.  I knew about it years before I ever set foot in the
place.  You forgot to mention the bollards that are dropped down to
allow vehicles to enter the property.