[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Sat Mar 14 21:59:40 UTC 2015

Actually it does look credible.  But we're not talking about a Wi-Fi
router in the next room... more like a 50cm directional antenna with a
custom RF circuit.  But with that, it appears you can incite the coil
in a GFCI-equipped hair dryer (one that has a very large plug) to fire
(and destroy it's GFCI capability in the process).

../Dave