[GTALUG] war story: creating Raspberry Pi 2 boot card

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Mar 8 17:21:59 UTC 2015

When creating a system for the RP I have had a 100% success rate with
the GTK-based
Startup Disk Creator
<https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/usb-creator-gtk/> under Ubuntu.

'dd' has worked for me but I recall having to use some non-default block
settings. One article suggests "bs=1m" as an arg to dd.

Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch