[GTALUG] git questions

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:33:49 UTC 2015

About the same time you were sending this, a co-worker was telling me
about the virtues of "git fetch" as opposed to "git pull" which I've
used almost exclusively.  It makes a lot more sense now, thanks.

To everyone who answered: I think we can consider my problems (at
least the git ones!) solved, and many thanks.