[GTALUG] Spring Cleaning

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:20:34 UTC 2015

Once again, I have accumulated a large collection of computer parts.

THIN CLIENTS (these were hand picked by me; they are essentially x86
boxes that can run Linux or FreeBSD)

probably about 10 hard drives of pretty much everything you can imagine.
2.5/3.5 SATA IDE and a few SCSI (no SAS)

Laptops (some working, some for parts)
Lots of Memory (various quantities) too much to categorize
Motherboards
Cases
Power supplies
Every type of cable known to mankind IDE, SATA, USB, Floppy SCSI.
The vast majority of these items are in working order. There may be a
few that don't work because they have been in storage for a while.
If you are looking for a specific item, I may be able to help you, if
not I would prefer the lot go to someone who can make use of this
instead of going into a landfill.