[GTALUG] HP printers [Request for printer recommendations]

Malgosia Askanas maskanas at pair.com
Sun Jun 28 15:41:35 UTC 2015

My past experience with HP printers has been that they print beautifully
but the mechanicals crap out after a very short time, after which one
has to feed/unfeed the paper by hand.  I've spent untold hours feeding
my HP printers, and am uneager to repeat the experience.  But perhaps
they have become better in recent years?

Malgosia